OSTARA is an offering to the Goddess, the Queens, the Mothers, and the Bad Bitches. It’s a jewelry lifestyle brand with Soul. Ritual in Adornment, Astrology, and Women’s Empowerment coaching and courses all culminate within this divine cosmic realm.
My name is Brittany Grace, owner and designer of OSTARA. I created this brand…well, this brand really created itself with the purpose of making talismans that would speak to the soul of each of its wearers. Each of my designs uses symbols and components that are infused with meaning – astrological and earthly. Some are more steeped in esoteric/cosmic wisdom and some are much more secular/material/earthly in nature. But ALL of the designs in the OSTARA collection are meant to invoke a feeling of Empowerment, and reflect the times we live in.
Being a brand that uses magic, symbology, astrology and intention its really important to me to maintain the Human experience within those belief systems. Social Justice, Anti-Racism, and Activism are also huge parts of the brand. We overlook nothing here, there is no bypassing of the Truth and no matter how otherworldly it can get, we always keep it REAL!
We are spiritual beings having a human experience and I think we should enjoy all elements of that dichotomy. That’s why we’re here – in human form – to experience the full spectrum of emotion – from pain to pleasure. It’s such an amazing journey to navigate it all.
I currently don’t do a weekly IG Live- although I Should and will soon!! But I do offer virtual New Moon + Full Moon ceremonies twice a month, as well as weekly Twerk Circle Tuesdays. We meet on Zoom for both and The flyers are always posted on my page.
Follow us @thisisostara
Fundera Statistics States:
1. The US has 12.3 million women-owned businesses.
2. US women-owned businesses generate $1.8 trillion a year.
3. 40% of US businesses are women-owned.
4. Women started 1,821 net new businesses every day last year.
5. 64% of new women-owned businesses were started by women of color last year.
6. Latina women-owned businesses grew more than 87%.
7. There are 114% more women entrepreneurs than there were 20 years ago.
8. 62% of women entrepreneurs cite their business as their primary source of income.
9. Private tech companies led by women achieve 35% higher ROI.
10. Women-founded companies in First Round Capital’s portfolio outperformed companies founded by men by 63%.
11. Just 25% of women business owners seek business financing.
12. Women-owned businesses added half a million jobs between 1997 and 2007.
13. Women receive just 7% of venture funds for their startups.
14. Women have a 69.5% success rate of crowdfunding for their businesses while men have a 61.4% success rate.
15. 57.4% of the SBA Microloan program’s loan went to women-owned or women-led businesses.
16. Female entrepreneurs ask for roughly $35,000 less in business financing than men.
17. Overall, men receive an average loan size of $43,916 while women receive an average loan size of $38,942 – almost $5,000 less